PARENTS MEETING X & XII : 1.4.2017.
The Principal Rev.Sr.Shalini called for a meeting and an interactive session of the parents, teachers and students of class X & XII on 1st April 2017.The meeting was well attended by parents with a turn out of 95% of the parent community.
The meeting commenced with a prayer followed by the address of the Principal on the significant contribution of parents in supporting their children in preparing for the Board Exam .
The highlights of the speech :
- NEET classes for XI & XII .
- Robotics for all classes from June .
- The risks involved in providing the students with smart phones and allowing them to ride two wheelers.
- The importance of developing healthy food habit and the danger of consuming junk food.
- Not to encourage absenteeism especially for tests and exams.
- The danger of indulging in malpractice to be repeatedly reminded.
- thorough follow up of test and exam schedule and valuation.
The Principal concluded her address by appreciating and thanking the parents for their continual support and whole hearted co-operation.
Parents were given the opportunity to voice their suggestions and raise queries. A few parents came forward with relevant suggestions and queries of the parents answered.